What makes Detroit tick? How does the Motor City work? It's time to gear up for the Best of Detroit issue, where you tell us what you think makes this area great. Once again, we take the back seat and give you a chance to sound off on all things Detroit — from the hottest restaurants to the best local brands and more. Voting runs through March 31, and winners will be named in Metro Times' Best of Detroit issue on April 25.
The fine print:
- As always, we are asking you tell us about your local favorites. Please celebrate what makes Detroit unique by nominating locally owned businesses wherever possible.
- You must register and turn off pop-up blockers before voting.
- If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser's cache. Not sure how to do that? Follow instructions here.
- Ballot stuffing. If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly -- via third-party vendors, paying people to vote for you or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts -- you'll be disqualified from winning your category.
- You may vote once per day.